Monday, October 04, 2010

Halloween Well Wishes From Kate

Kate made me this Halloween card the other day. I watched as she was drawing it. I complimented her on the good ghost and she held up a finger, then put crayon back to paper. First, she drew the dark line across the ghost's midsection, then she started the on down the middle. At that point I said "are you putting pants on that ghost?" but she quickly shook her head, without pausing, and said "Pogo Stick." Then she gave the ghost little arms to hold himself up on his Pogo Stick.


3 comments:

Kevin said...

Must be the Holy Ghost.

Rusty said...

Yeah - the ghost is cool and all, but I find myself particularly drawn to the dominatrix in the red latex bodysuit, black leather hip boots, riding gloves, and eye patch. I am funny that way at Halloween.

LMP said...

Kate described that particular creature as "a monster", so to each his own, I suppose. This Halloween I can't decide if I want to go as a sexy cat, sexy witch, sexy garbage collector or a sexy pumpkin. Decisions, decisions...