1. Why I voted for Barack Obama (that will probably show up next Tuesday)
2. Things I loved but accidentally ruined in the washer or dryer (expect that late in the month when I'm really desperate)
3. Best ways to avoid killing your children (#1 - pause for blogging)
4. Things to blurt out during awkward silences at social gatherings in an effort to get people talking again (I'll hold on to this for Thanksgiving.)
5. We'll need a carpetbagger's delight in here, since I've been slacking, so I'm thinking My Favorite Eateries in Atlanta (it's an eating month, after all.)
6. What To Get Me For Christmas (this will probably show up a few times.)
In addition to these outstanding topics, I'd love to hear your ideas. What can I list for you? Would you like some How-to posts? Are you wondering what the best pet names are? How about a list of where (with dates and exact scenes) my parents went so horribly wrong? Tell me! I've got to fill 30 days here and I'm a wee bit nervous. Lately the only thing in my head has been "what's that [weird-looking, oddly-scented, unnaturally colored thing] on my [skin, clothing, furniture...anything the children are able to reach, really]?" And "I'm hungry". I not creative enough to make those thoughts work out into interesting posts so I'm appealing to you, my (largely silent) public. Speak up or you'll end up with Why I Hate Boxwood Bushes (answer: they smell like cat pee).