Monday, January 18, 2010

Girls Gone Hiking

I took the day off because school and daycare were closed for Martin Luther King Jr Day. The weekend was raw and rainy, just plain gross. When I woke up this morning after eight full hours of sleep in addition to being a little disoriented, I felt like I was getting a do-over. We headed out to Arabia Mountain with our friends Kore, Brendan, Catherine and Margaret. We met some new friends along the way, Mike and his gorgeous daughters Lily Mae and Jude Harper. Together, along with a very excited Monkey, we conquered the wilderness. Somewhere out there, a little girl lost her underwear. I'm not kidding. Here are some photos!

You want to see some tired girls and one exhausted puppy? Come on by our place tonight.

2 comments:

Aunt So-So said...

Very cute. That monkey is getting big!

Anonymous said...

WHICH Monkey, So-So?
Looks like a real organized hike!!