I totally stole this. I did it even before Epiphany could tag me. Innocently perusing the blogs of the AM, as I am wont to do, I found it in her comments section and ran with it. It came from Mimi, who credits the places from which it was previously stolen. Memes are born to be stolen, after all. So here's what we do - go to Google and enter into the search your first name and "needs" after it. Now I know what Lisa needs (it's shocking how they seem to know...). There were over 35 million results, but, like Mimi, I think I'll keep it down to 15.
1. Lisa needs braces. (This one comes up a time or million.)
2. Lisa needs a nap. (I know, right???)
3. Lisa needs a new home now! (Oh dear...)
4. (This one really alarmed me) LISA NEEDS TO BLOG OR I WILL HIT HER WITH A STICK.
5. Lisa needs help (this one comes up a lot...)
6. Lisa needs to read Jon's article again, a little more carefully. (I wasn't aware Jon wrote an article, so I can see why it might be thought that I wasn't reading it for comprehension.)
7. Lisa needs to get a life (hey!)
8. Lisa needs to get away from family
9. Lisa needs to assert herself (about how badly she needs to get away from family?)
10. Lisa needs a tree. (OK, that's amazing. I'm headed out at lunch to Pike's to buy a friend a tree.)
11. Lisa needs to find a lone trampoline in a corner that will take her to the Buddha.
12. Lisa needs to be in LA or Nashville.
13. Lisa needs to be found and brought home safely. (Try LA or Nashville)
14. Lisa needs to feel a little special tonight (Just tonight?)
15. Lisa needs to establish her own look (I think Joy posted this, I have a sneaking suspicion she's nominated me for What Not to Wear.)
Now, since I so rudely stole this before I could even be tagged, I shall commence to taggin'. Please let us know what you need Sybil (hasn't posted in, like, a month) and all the Worst Mamas (I bet you guys all share #8 with Lisa...) and Chris & Sonya (because Christmas is coming.)