Sunday, January 25, 2009

Update From the Animal Kingdom

Rex, the unexpected family member, has claimed the office for his own. He wanders downstairs from time to time but mostly he hangs out in the office because I think he finds Lola off-putting.








Lola, on the other hand, wants desperately to be friends with Rex. Between you and me, I think Rex might warm up to her if she'd settle down a little.








Max is indifferent. Or, possibly, very depressed. We've noticed she seems to sleep all day. Maybe she should see someone? I hadn't really considered it until just now...








The kids adore Rex. At the moment, Kate is reading Mr. Pusskins to Rex and he is purring at her feet.









Lola is healing nicely from her attack. She enjoys a couple antibiotics delivered in a giant ball of peanutbutter twice daily. Life is pretty sweet.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I got no sympathy for Max. She brought this upon herself. A little purr! A kindly rub against the pant cuff, time to time! Was it really all that daunting a PR move?
I
Think
NOT!