Friday, April 20, 2012

Check Out the Thing That's Keeping Me From Posting Here

I have a new blog, it goes with my Reiki practice.  Check it out!  I'll be writing about pretty much anything I feel is even peripherally related to Reiki.  I'm sure my upcoming post about how I fell asleep on my Reiki table and the rack tracks from the head piece didn't fade from my face for 5 full hours will have you on the edge of your seats

This blog was actually requested by more than one of my friends (what?  Two is more than one!).  A request like that is so touching it can't go ungranted.  Even if "ungranted" is not a word.  So, I'm at it.  I do realize that, to date, there are only 2 posts on it, and that doesn't really make up for my slacking off here, but I type slowly.  I've added it to the sidebar on this blog and here's the direct link. 


1 comment:

Kevin said...

I went the Reiki site and it was just a paragraph promoting the Worst.Mama.Ever site. So I went there and it just said besuretodrinkyourovaltine.