Sunday, December 20, 2009

She's Got the Moves

Jeremiah and Sarah headed out to run some errands while Kate remained at home with me. I was not terribly entertaining to her once I ran out of things to give her to do to help me with my holiday baking. Suddenly I noticed a silence. "We need Christmas music to make Christmas presents, don't you think?" I asked her. She concurred, while running in tight circles in the kitchen with a very happy Monkey. I put in the Roaches Christmas album and Kate launched into interpretive dance rounded out with some mesmerizing hip wiggles. For awhile I watched with amusement, noting that Kate dances almost exactly like her Uncle Kevin, while continuing to work on my food projects. Finally I could not control my desire to document this whirling dervish. It was not easy to get this down to 12 pictures.


4 comments:

sunglasseshurtmynose said...

Headband sells it.

Keith said...

I love that kid.

Kevin said...

Uncanny. And I know canny.

LMP said...

I think the pointing while shaking it and the mimicked self-spanking just screams Uncle Kevin.