1. A humming bird flitting around my next door neighbors' rose of sharon. It was right next to me while I was watering my rosemary.
2. A tiny lizard, right at eye level, on the boxes of fertilizer at Lowes in Edgewood. He won the staring contest, and dashed away the instant I blinked.
3. A squirrel scurrying up a giant oak tree while carrying a 16oz plastic drink cup, complete with rounded cover, in his mouth.
4. A black swallowtail butterfly who was keeping pace beside me as I rode my bike down Ansley Street.
5. Kate, unable to resist the groove while we listened to Jeremiah's Phat Beats Pandora station. She had the whole shoulder dance, head shake thing going unconsciously while doing her homework. She knows the words to Mary, Mary.