Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A career in public speaking perhaps?

Young Sarah is already quite the speaker! Here's a list of things she can say so far in her young life:
Mommy (most important)
Daddy (most often)
Kate
Lola
Mmmmmmax
Thank-you
Please (definitely not, as I first thought, a request for peas)
Hi Jo Jo!
Uncle Steve (comes out sounding like "I'm a sieve" but we know)
No!
[vigorous nodding yes]
Wheee!
Yay!

and just the other day, she very clearly said to me - "Monkey rabbit on the ATV". I'm not sure what that meant. When I told Steve that's what she said he nodded and said "they know things we don't". So true. So true.

3 comments:

FlapScrap said...

I'm afraid "monkey rabbit on the ATV" is a coded message to the Dutch guy on Keith's boat to begin throwing wooden shoes at the dolphins.

jdrueke said...

Don't forget that she said "gazeebo."

LMP said...

Oh yeah, gazeebo, that's a good one. And I forgot airplane!