Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sarah at 2 Months

Sarah survived her first 2 months. Here we are chatting about all the exciting things she's learned. Today she went to the doctor where the horrible woman in cute kitty cat scrubs gave her 4, count `em, 4 shots! I thought the nurse was very nice, but Sarah hated her and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a traitorous she-devil now. The good news is, Sarah doesn't seem to hold a grudge. I'm sure we'll be buddies again tonight. Shots aside, her doctor's visit was a good one. She's now 10lbs, 14oz and 22 and 1/4 inches long. She's in the 50th percentile for all that stuff, so all those strangers that tell me she's huge can just shut up.

Sarah still doesn't consistently sleep through the night, but I have the sense she will soon...I have to believe this. Her little personality is starting to show, too. She's very smiley and giggly. She thought it was hilarious this morning when she spit up and peed on me simultaneously. I'm not sure how I feel about her sense of humor.

1 comment:

Lady Epiphany said...

Aww she is a cutie.

People just like to be obnoxious. Lin is in the 5th percentile for height and weight, and I always get "Four months?! She looks more like she's two months..."

Oh yeah, you're right. I must be wrong about how old my kid is.