Friday, September 01, 2006

To Sleep Perchance to Dream

Big night last night - Sarah slept from 9:30pm until 5:00am! There was some snuffling and cooing around 3:00, but she went right back to sleep. She's even napping on our bed right now, after a nice, warm bottle. I feel like I should go nap with her, but...but I'm not tired! I have just prepared a bagel with peanut butter and cup of coffee, which I am now actually eating - with the help of both my hands. Truly, it's a bright new day. Do I dare hope she'll sleep again tonight? No, it's too much. I will just revel in happiness only a night of solid, peaceful sleep can bring.

1 comment:

Lady Epiphany said...

Yay! A real sleep!

I am often reminded NOT to brag about my girls' sleep habits because whenever I do, they do something awful...like last night I went up to bed, and Lauren woke up yelling because her stuffies fell off the bed, picked them up, brought her to the potty, got her some water, and tucked her back into bed just in time for Lindsay to wake up and demand a feeding. She demanded another one 3 hours later. So much for a good night's sleep!