Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cookout

This is Dave. Legally, Dave is my nephew and I refer to him as such but he's only 3 years my junior. Dave is in town for his spring break, trying to decide conclusively what to do with the rest of his life. Steve has filled Dave's schedule with meetings with every artist/designer/architect he could think of because this is the lean he's taking. Interestingly, he's the exact same age as Chris and has taken a somewhat similar journey down the What Will I Be When I Grow up road and is also finishing up classes at a community college and preparing to head to a university. I don't think they've ever met, but Jeremiah and I agree they'd get along like a house on fire. In between all these meetings, we're actually getting to visit with Dave, which is very nice because we usually just never see him.

Sunday Steve and Joy had a cookout in celebration of Dave's visit. The weather was gorgeous and the food was great. Steve sent me these pictures of our kids at the cookout. Contemplative Kate and Sporty Sarah!

2 comments:

FlapScrap said...

As a white person, I adore snapshots of children playing soccer. Next time, though, try to balance things a bit by sprinkling in a Spaniard child or so, maybe from Nickadaugua.

Anonymous said...

kate has pretty little knickers on , i want to take them and off see herpussy, sniff her knicks and suck the crotch