Thursday, April 08, 2010

Some Odds and Ends

I forgot to mention, a week and a half ago, that I had a bunch of my hair chopped off. This was before short hair was cool enough for Sarah to do it. Anyway, I had Jeremiah get a couple shots of it for you, Mom. It's actually been blown dry and what-not here because we were about to head out on a date night when these was taken. We walked downtown and ate at the Iberian Pig. It was fantastic! I think everything tasted better because of my sassy new do.In unrelated news, but also for Mom and Dad's attention, because this was a gift from them, the "fun" interconnecting tubes the children love to crawl around in finally had an uprising. As you can see here, one of them ate Sarah. Well, most of Sarah. It left her feet and who can blame it? Peeeee-eeewh. Thanks for the killer toys, Mom and Dad. I had to put those things away before the pets went missing, too.

6 comments:

Aunt So-So said...

What are you friggin kidding me? First, yeah, you look gorgeous with that hair. Cover of Vogue gorgeous. Second, you have a Spanish restaurant and you haven't taken us there? Shame on you.

karen said...

You look great! That hair style really suits you.

LMP said...

Thanks! I'm ashamed to say that mostly I let it air-dry then I pull the front back and look like a total loser. Like right now.

So-So - it's NEW, I swear! That was our first visit ever. Come back, we'll take you! (Don't come back without that puppy...)

*pal said...

I swear you look like one of the Old Hollywood starlets in the photo on the left. Gorgeous! (and the hair is pretty, too) xo

LMP said...

Awwwwwh, thanks Paige! Oh, saw your earlier note too. I wish we could join you! We didn't get to pick spring break...it was thrust upon us by the school schedule. We're one of those families now. I am filled with resentment.

Keith said...

PS? This is the best your hair has ever looked!