Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged

Paige, bless her, tagged me with this meme and it would just be rude not to respond. The "d" on this keyboard is really sensitive and I keep finding that I've typed a series of them while momentarily distracted. I think I'll just start leaving them in when it happens. ddddddddddddddddd Like that. Here's the meme. Bear with me, it's freakin' long.

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? No, but I do like blue cheese.

2. Favorite late night snack? I don't know, I don't really snack late at night. I would probably go for a bowl of cereal, if pressed.

3. Do you own a gun? I own 2 huge guns attached to my shoulders, baby. Don't make me take you to the Gun Show!

4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? The one in my hand.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only if I haven't memorized my lines.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Cute but I hear they can sometimes be mean.

7. Favorite Christmas song? The Ukrainian Bell Carol.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee. No water. No...coffee. Oh, I don't know. The one in my hand.

9. Can you do push-ups? Of course.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't know...I hear the Hope diamond is really nice.

11. Favorite hobby? Noodling.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? ddddddddddddddddddd

13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? Inability to take memes seriously.

14. The last disease you contracted? Who told you about that?

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
  • So. Tired.
  • ddddddddddd
  • I need a nap.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water. Coffee. Wine.

17. Current worry right now? Will I finish this before falling asleep?

18. Current hate right now? The haters.

19. Favorite place to be? In a world of my imagination.

20. How did you ring in the New Year? Is it already the new year? Have I been sitting here that long?

21. Like to travel? Do fish know how to swim? yes and yes.

22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week:

  • I cannot
23. Do you own slippers? No, I prefer to ruin my socks.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Clear.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have never slept on satin sheets

26. Can you whistle? Yeth.

27. Favorite singer/band? Hmm. Los Lobos? I reach for them from the CD shelves an awful lot.

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? I can't even make it 30 minutes WATCHING the show Survivor.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Standing in the Shower Thinking

30. Favorite girl’s names? My favorite girls are named Katherine and Sarah

31. Favorite boy’s name? His name is Jeremiah.

32. What’s in your pocket right now? My precious's ring.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Jeremiah.

34. Like your job? Ask me in a few months.

36. Do you love where you live? I love wherever I am. I'm a lover.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One.

38. Who is your loudest friend? Lola.

39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? I try to drive the speed limit, don't want to consume too much fuel, you know.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Jon Stewart totally wants me.

41. What is your favorite book? To Kill a Mockingbird.

42. What is your favorite candy? Are chocolate covered pretzels candy? Those.

43. Favorite Sports Team? Atlanta Braves (but only when they're winning, because that's how we roll in the ATL).

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Trick question! Twelve AM only happens in the morning.

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? I feel a meme coming on.

3 comments:

*pal said...

I'm just getting even with you for tagging me a few months ago. :) Thanks for the laughs.

The Plaid Sheep said...

Good Lord. Who makes up these things? Or is there some sort of Cosmic Meme Generator? You can see it can't you? Giant, probably pink with sparkles, and a weird accordion- like thing that goes up and down and says "parp" every 5 seconds when it spits out a meme.

Anonymous said...

Plaid Sheet,
Glenda the Good Witch spits out meme?