Thursday, November 02, 2006

A post a day! A post....a....day

Holy COW am I sick. I've been running a fever since this time yesterday and I am hopping mad about it. For some reason, I think I shouldn't ever get sick. I don't know why I have this attitude, but every time I am struck down with some creeping crud I become indignant. Still, I have slithered missing-link like from the depths of my bed to post on this blog. I took up the mantle to post every day in November...I'm not bowing out on the 2nd! Although, the 3rd is still up in the air...

3 comments:

The Plaid Sheep said...

Courage. I am certain this malady will be short lived. Really. Would I lie to you?

Farrago said...

ummm. Today's post kind of sucked. The guy who carries my clubs may have a cold today, too. But I don't know. Because he didn't tell me. He just carried my clubs. Shape up.

Anonymous said...

I may be your blog's biggest fan, so I must say that I appreciate your post, albeit short. I hope you feel better and I can't wait to read the next one. Every day, huh? That gives me something to look forward to every day! YAY!