Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yesterday a package from Sybil arrived. She'd sent it twice. Once for the post office to screw up and end up sending back to her, and once via FedEx to Jeremiah's office. It arrived there just in time for Jeremiah to be out for Thanksgiving.

Along with some lovely baby care products it contained this delightful jumper. Happily, after all that time it spent in the box, it not only fits, but has some growing room. It's made from 100% organic cotton (so niiiice). Sarah was very excited to put it on this morning. She especially likes the teddy bear buttons on the straps (she has an eye for detail and a love for the whimsical, that Sarah.) Can you see the button here? I know desktop monitors don't do dark well...

Anyway, the outfit brings out Sarah's red hair.








And her blue eyes.







This is not the first lovely knitted item Sarah received for her wardrobe. Oh no. These delightful articles require time and patience to create, so I keep more than one friend on hand who can do them!

Earlier (when Sarah was making her debut, and it was powerful hot out), Rebecca sent this darling sweater. It's hard to tell from the photo, but it's amazingly soft and when I hold it against my cheek it makes me think of kittens. I was concerned that since it's double breasted it might make Sarah look short...but I don't think it's the sweater.

2 comments:

Keith said...

I like toast

LMP said...

OK, I promise to stop complaining to you that so few people comment on the blog.